La Sagrada Cauliflower
That Recipe on my Mind | Barcelona, Spain
Roasted Romanesco Cauliflower, grated catalan cheese and ibérico ham
Makes 4 Servings
a. 1 head Romanesco broccoli
b. 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
c. 1 cup of grated Ermensenda D'Eroles (a catalan cheese) or Parmesan
d. 4 thin slices of Ibérico ham
e. ½ teaspoon salt f. a dash of lemon
How to prepare:
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C / 375°F.
2. Wash and trim the Romanesco into small florets.
3. Place the florets on a rimmed baking sheet, add the oil and salt, and toss in the pan to coat evenly.
4. Bake, turning halfway through, for 15 minutes, or until the florets are browned.
5. Sprinkle cheese evenly over the top and bake for 3-5 minutes more. Add lemon juice.
6. Let stand 5 minutes before serving
7. Arrange the Ibérico ham slices on top. Serve.
Istria | Croatia
Bali | Indonesia
Austria | Inspired
Inspired | Thailand
Greece | Inspired
Original from Sicily | Italy